Community Advancement Network is a partnership of government, non-profit, private and faith-based organizations who work together to enhance the social, health, educational and economic well-being of Central Texas.
View the Community Advancement Network Overview (pdf).
Our richly diverse community will be healthy, safe, educated, just and compassionate where all people work together to achieve their full potential and celebrate their lives.
CAN is a partnership of governmental, non-profit, private and faith-based organizations which leverage mutual resources to collectively improve social, health, educational and economic opportunities in our community.
CAN PartnersWorking to promote equity and opportunity
- Austin Chamber of Commerce
- Austin Community College
- Austin Independent School District
- Austin Travis County Integral Care
- Capital City African American Chamber of Commerce
- Capital Metro
- Central Health
- City of Austin
- City of Pflugerville
- Community Justice Council
- Del Valle Independent School District
- Goodwill Industries of Central Texas
- Greater Austin Asian Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Austin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Huston Tillotson University
- interfaith Action Central Texas
- Manor Independent School District
- One Voice Central Texas
- Seton Healthcare Family
- St. David's Foundation
- St. Edward's University
- Travis County
- United Way for Greater Austin
- University of Texas at Austin
- Workforce Solutions - Capital Area
CAN Partners commit to …
- Appoint a member of their elected board or the executive management to serve on the CAN Board of Directors
- Support CAN financially
- Make a good faith effort to work in collaboration with other CAN Partners to improve the social, health, educational, and/or economic well-being of Central Texas
CAN Community Dashboard
- snapshot of community's well-being
- identifies areas where collective attention and action are needed
- no partner or agency alone is accountable for any one indicator
- multiple stakeholders are needed to move any one indicator in the right direction
More details available at www.CANcommunitydashboard.org.
CAN Partners taking action together:
Annual Work Plan
Click here to view the Annual Work Plan for this year.