Executive Committee - About
The Executive Committee will make recommendations to the CAN Board of Directors regarding CAN policy and strategic direction and will ensure alignment and coordination between and among the CAN Board of Directors and Community Council. The duties of the Executive Committee are to:
- Approve the agenda for the CAN Board of Directors.
- Provide administrative and operational oversight of CAN.
- Recommend strategic organizational initiatives to the CAN Board of Directors to ensure effective organizational planning and achieve the CAN mission.
- Recommend policies and procedures for CAN Board of Directors consideration.
- Provide oversight of CAN’s finances and ensure that the resources are available to meet CAN operational goals.
- Recommend CAN budget to the CAN Board of Directors.
- Oversee, evaluate, and provide guidance to CAN Executive Director.
- Make recommendations about salary adjustments for CAN Executive Director.