CAN Events CalendarCategory: C.A.N. Events Calendar
Date: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday, November 22
Palmer Events Center
900 Barton Springs Rd
Austin, Texas 78704
Join H-E-B for their 22nd annual Feast of Sharing event where 13,000 holiday meals will be served to the community.
Click here for volunteer opportunities.
To celebrate the spirit of the holiday season, H-E-B will host its 22nd annual Feast of Sharing event on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Palmer Events Center, located at 900 Barton Springs Road. H-E-B plans to serve over 13,000 meals to residents of Austin, Travis County and surrounding communities.
Volunteers are needed!
- There are two volunteer shifts for the event, 3:00-6:30pm & 6:00-9:00pm with multiple volunteer assignments including row captains, table waiters, pie servers, greeters and more.
- VOLUNTEERS MUST BE AT LEAST 14 YEARS OF AGE IN ORDER TO VOLUNTEER. All youth under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- ALL VOLUNTEERS MUST REGISTER AS INDIVIDUALS. No group registrations are allowed (i.e civic groups, companies, church groups, families, etc.)
- To invite individuals to register for the same activity, please use the "invite a friend" button on the project description page of each opportunity.
- All volunteer duties are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Please do not bring any personal items with you and make sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Parking: No free parking will be available at the Palmer Event Center this year. Volunteers will receive alternative parking/shuttle information via email.
- Volunteers will receive their volunteer project details the week of the event including sign-in information, parking & shuttle information, what to bring, what not to bring, etc.