CAN Events CalendarCategory: C.A.N. Events Calendar
- Tuesday, January 10, 2012 - 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Thursday, January 12, 2012 - 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Project Connect is coming to Williamson
and Hays counties!
We hope you can join us at an upcoming open house for Project Connect, a partnership to address mobility issues in our region. Learn more, ask questions and provide valuable feedback at these informal, come-and-go events.
Tuesday, Jan 10, 5-8 p.m.
Seton Medical Center Hays - Cafeteria, 6001 Kyle Parkway, Kyle, TX
Thursday, Jan 12, 5-8 p.m.
Allen R. Baca Center - Grand Meeting Room, 301 W. Bagdad Ave. Building 2, Round Rock, TX
Project Connect is aimed at implementing the high-capacity transit component of the Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (CAMPO) 2035 Plan. The initial Project Connect partnership includes the City of Austin, Capital Metro, the Lone Star Rail District and CAMPO.
Over the next several months, the Project Connect team will reach out to the public to build consensus and answer the following questions:
1. How will high-capacity transit components in the CAMPO 2035 Regional Transportation Plan work as a system?
2. How will our region organize to develop and operate the system?
3. How will we pay for the system over the long term?
If your organization would like a briefing on Project Connect, please contact us at TxProjectConnect@gmail.com.
For more information, please visit: www.connectcentraltexas.com or email TxProjectConnect@gmail.com.
You can also keep up with Project Connect on Facebook and Twitter.