CAN is a partnership of governmental, non-profit, private and faith-based organizations which leverage mutual resources to collectively improve social, health, educational and economic opportunities in our community.
- Putting Person-Centered and Integrated Service Delivery into Practice- Ending Community Homelessness Coalition (ECHO)
Ann Howard, Executive Director, ECHO
- Update on Poverty and Low-Income Trends
- Affordable Austin: Building the Housing We Need at Prices We Can Afford
Real Estate Council of Austin
- Draft Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice
City of Austin/ BBC Research and Consulting
- 2015 Work Plan CAN Board Update
- Travis County Snapshot from American Community Survey 2013
Travis County Health and Human Services and Veterans Service, Research and Planning Division
- 2014 CAN Accomplishments
- Update on Enroll ATX and Regional ACA Work
United Way for Greater Austin
This annual snapshot for Greater Austin and Travis County tracks key indicators and local efforts to move the indicators in the right direction.
The key strategies that can help our community achieve its vision of equity and opportunity for all.
CAN is following up its report and analysis of the gaps and needs in the social service safety net with a series of Safety Net Forums. Click here to see videos, presentations and other information shared at our 2014 Safety Net Forums.
CAN and Leadership Austin worked together to create this website that shares practical ideas of action we can all take where we live, learn, work, and serve to make our community a better place.
Use these on-line resources and information to help organizations promote diversity, inclusion, and cultural competence.