CAN is a partnership of governmental, non-profit, private and faith-based organizations which leverage mutual resources to collectively improve social, health, educational and economic opportunities in our community.
- Austin: Welcoming City Initiative
City of Austin Commission on Immigrant Affairs
- Prevalence of Disabiity and Disability Type Among Adults- United States, 2013
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 2014 Post-Election Report to Congress
Federal Voting Assistance Program
- The State of the Nation's Housing, 2015
Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University
- 2014 Community Needs and Trends Report
United Way for Greater Austin, 211
- Central Health 2014 Annual Report
- Household Food Insecurity in the United States, 2013
United States Department of Agriculture
- The Housing Affordability Gap for Extremely Low-Income Income Renters in 2013
This annual snapshot for Greater Austin and Travis County tracks key indicators and local efforts to move the indicators in the right direction.
Use these on-line resources and information to help organizations promote diversity, inclusion, and cultural competence.
CAN is following up its report and analysis of the gaps and needs in the social service safety net with a series of Safety Net Forums. Click here to see videos, presentations and other information shared at our 2014 Safety Net Forums.
CAN and Leadership Austin worked together to create this website that shares practical ideas of action we can all take where we live, learn, work, and serve to make our community a better place.