CAN is a partnership of governmental, non-profit, private and faith-based organizations which leverage mutual resources to collectively improve social, health, educational and economic opportunities in our community.
- Overview of Indian-American Texans
Indian-American Coalition of Texas
- FY 2014-15 Long-Range Capital Improvement Program Strategic Plan
City of Austin- Capital Planning Office
- Digital Inclusion Strategic Plan
Office of Telecommunications and Regulatory Affairs
- CAN Member Update: One Voice Central Texas
Meg Poag, 2014 Chair, One Voice Central Texas
- CAN Community Council: Key Issues for Vulnerable Populations
CAN Community Council
- Highlights from CAN's Safety Net Forums
- Austin?Travis County Substance Use Disorders Task Force: Key Findings, Recommendations, & 2014/2015 Action Plan
Austin Travis County Integral Care, et. al
- Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2013
U.S. Census Bureau
This annual snapshot for Greater Austin and Travis County tracks key indicators and local efforts to move the indicators in the right direction.
The key strategies that can help our community achieve its vision of equity and opportunity for all.
CAN is following up its report and analysis of the gaps and needs in the social service safety net with a series of Safety Net Forums. Click here to see videos, presentations and other information shared at our 2014 Safety Net Forums.
CAN and Leadership Austin worked together to create this website that shares practical ideas of action we can all take where we live, learn, work, and serve to make our community a better place.
Use these on-line resources and information to help organizations promote diversity, inclusion, and cultural competence.