CAN is a partnership of governmental, non-profit, private and faith-based organizations which leverage mutual resources to collectively improve social, health, educational and economic opportunities in our community.
- CAN Community Council 2016 Orientation
- CAN Dashboard 2015 Presentation to Community Indicators Consortium
- Austin: Welcoming City Initiative
City of Austin Commission on Immigrant Affairs
- Prevalence of Disabiity and Disability Type Among Adults- United States, 2013
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 2014 Post-Election Report to Congress
Federal Voting Assistance Program
- The State of the Nation's Housing, 2015
Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University
- 2014 Community Needs and Trends Report
United Way for Greater Austin, 211
- Central Health 2014 Annual Report
This annual snapshot for Greater Austin and Travis County tracks key indicators and local efforts to move the indicators in the right direction.
Use these on-line resources and information to help organizations promote diversity, inclusion, and cultural competence.
Policy makers, business and community leaders, service providers, and educators from across the five-county Austin metro area came together to consider how to ensure that the opportunity provided by our region’s growth is expanded to all people. Learn more.
CAN and Leadership Austin worked together to create this website that shares practical ideas of action we can all take where we live, learn, work, and serve to make our community a better place.