CAN is a partnership of governmental, non-profit, private and faith-based organizations which leverage mutual resources to collectively improve social, health, educational and economic opportunities in our community.
- 2014 Permanent Supportive Housing Application
Ending Community Homelessness Coalition
- Adverse Childhood Experiences: National and State-Level Prevalence
- Investing in English Skills: The Limited English Proficient Workforce in U.S. Metropolitan Areas
- Housing Opportunity in Central Texas
Capital Area Council of Governments
- 2014 Comprehensive Housing Market Analysis
City of Austin
- The Supplemental Poverty Measure: 2013
U.S. Census Bureau
- Overview of Indian-American Texans
Indian-American Coalition of Texas
- FY 2014-15 Long-Range Capital Improvement Program Strategic Plan
City of Austin- Capital Planning Office
This annual snapshot for Greater Austin and Travis County tracks key indicators and local efforts to move the indicators in the right direction.
The key strategies that can help our community achieve its vision of equity and opportunity for all.
CAN is following up its report and analysis of the gaps and needs in the social service safety net with a series of Safety Net Forums. Click here to see videos, presentations and other information shared at our 2014 Safety Net Forums.
CAN and Leadership Austin worked together to create this website that shares practical ideas of action we can all take where we live, learn, work, and serve to make our community a better place.
Use these on-line resources and information to help organizations promote diversity, inclusion, and cultural competence.