CAN is a partnership of governmental, non-profit, private and faith-based organizations which leverage mutual resources to collectively improve social, health, educational and economic opportunities in our community.
- CAN Dashboard Presentation on New Target for Housing Cost-Burdened Indicator
- Travis County's person-centered approach to serving families and individuals
Travis County Health and Human Services and Veterans Services
- Children's Mental Health Plan?
Austin Travis County Integral Care
- Digital Inclusion in Austin
The University of Texas at Austin- Technology and Information Policy Institute
- On the Verge: Value and Vulnerability of Austin's Nonprofit Sector
- Segregated City: The Geography of Economic Segregation in America's Metros
Martin Prosperity Institute
- Population Trends in Incorporated Places: 2000 to 2013
U.S. Census Bureau
- States of Change: The Demographic Evolution of the American Electorate, 1974-2060
Texas Office of the State Demographer
This annual snapshot for Greater Austin and Travis County tracks key indicators and local efforts to move the indicators in the right direction.
The key strategies that can help our community achieve its vision of equity and opportunity for all.
CAN is following up its report and analysis of the gaps and needs in the social service safety net with a series of Safety Net Forums. Click here to see videos, presentations and other information shared at our 2014 Safety Net Forums.
CAN and Leadership Austin worked together to create this website that shares practical ideas of action we can all take where we live, learn, work, and serve to make our community a better place.
Use these on-line resources and information to help organizations promote diversity, inclusion, and cultural competence.